I’m Roman Feldbauer. I am a PhD student and researcher in bioinformatics and artificial intelligence. My main research interests are protein sequence analysis, high-dimensional data mining, machine learning, deep learning, and some neuroscience.
I hold a B.Sc. in Biology (major Microbiology and Genetics) and an M.Sc. in Computational Science. Currently, I’m doing a PhD at the University of Vienna.
Awards and achievements
- University of Vienna: Performance scholarship (4 times between 2011-2016)
- University of Vienna: Participation in “NaturTalente” high potential program (2014)
- Springer: BestMaster program (2015)
- Austrian Neuroscience Association (ANA)
- Austrian Bioinformatics Platform (ATBI)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)